Kindly be informed that the library has established research support services unit which intends to assist library users on the following areas:
- Library Online Catalogue and Institutional Repository (IR) services: We support and advise users on the use of the university library online access catalogue and the IR.
- Reference queries and library user guides
- Online information retrieval services
- Tailored trainings on the use of library e-resource for postgraduates and faculty (on demand)
- Citation and Reference Management Services: Installation and using reference management software
- Citation Impact Services: guidance enabling you to assess the citation impact of your own research.
- Open Access and Scholarly communication services: Provide assistance in the publication and promotion of your research, including guidance on the open access publishing
- Research Data Management Plan (DMP) services: Use DMP tool to create, review and share data management plans to meet institutional and funders’ requirements
DURATION AND TIME: MONDAY TO THURSDAY AT 2:00 PM TO 4:00 PM HRS
LOCATION: REFERENCE DESK- LIBRARY GROUND FLOOR
The service is available to everyone at MUHAS.
If you prefer to have an appointment please, CONTACT TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT: email@example.com.
tz, firstname.lastname@example.org, mobile library line: 0718565999