The Directorate of Library Services is pleased to invite all MUHAS Postgraduate students to attend the “Advanced Techniques on Online Reference Management and plagiarism Training Workshop” organized by the Directorate of Library Services (MUHAS).
Contents of the Course:
1. Introduction to Reference Management
2. Reference Styles
3. Plagiarism Issues
4. Creation of Online Reference Management Library Using Mendeley Software
5. Management of Online References
6. Citing while Writing
7. Sharing of References and Creation of Online Profiles
Target Group: MUHAS Postgraduate Students
Date: Thursday, 8th March 2018
Time: 2.00 PM - 5.00 PM
Venue: Library Computer Lab, MUHAS
Interested participants should register for the workshop at Library ICT Office.
For more information about the workshop and registration kindly contact;
1. Mr. Edger Mtitu Mob: 0714572011/0752302300
2. Ms Ramla Adam Mob: 0652712244
Note: All participants are required to come with their Laptops during the training workshop.