Venue: Muhimbili University of Health and Allied Sciences, Dar es salaam, Tanzania
Date: 3 Aug – 4 Aug 2017 (2 days)
Cost: TSH 250000 / USD120
ITOCA in collaboration with the Muhimbili University of Health and Allied Sciences, is pleased to announce a Digitization and Digital Preservation workshop to be held in Dar es salaam, Tanzania
Some of the topics covered will include:
· Project Management of digitization projects;
· Importance of file formats;
· Digitization standards and workflow.
· Digital preservation considerations;
· Using digitization tools.
For registration follow the following link: https://www.surveymonkey
For more information including cost please write to firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone +27 12 664 1627, 012 664 1836 or Kenya Contact: Ass. Prof. Tandi Lwoga, email email@example.com